Salone del Mobile.Milano, April 17-22, 2018 is the international reference point for the furnishing and design sector.
The fair: Salone del Mobile. Milano
The 2018 edition of Salone del Mobile.Milano fair (once known as I Saloni and now at its 57th edition) is composed by different exhibitions spread over the various pavilions in Rho Fiera Milano:
Salone Internazionale del Mobile, i.e. International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition boasting more than 2,000 exhibitors from all over the world
– International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition, divided into two core themes such as “Classic Furnishing Accessories” and “Design Furnishing Accessories”, allowing the teh best knowledge in design trends
– EuroCucina (International Biennial Kitchen Exhibition) and FTK (Technology for the Kitchen) introducing the latest innovation in kitchen furnishing, homeware and cooking devices, spread over 5 pavilions.
– International Bathroom Exhibition boasting the best of bathroom furniture, shower and sauna stalls, taps, jacuzzis and tiles.
– SaloneSatellite, dedicated to young, emerging designers and serves as a launch pad into the world of design
– Workplace 3.0, an innovative display area dedicated to design and new technologies to re-design the diffreent workplaces
Reserved for trade members every day from morning to afternoon, the Salone is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday with an entrance ticket.
Boasting more than 2,000 exhibitors, a display area of more than 200,000 square meters and thousands of new products premiered at the event, the Salone is the benchmark trade fair on an international level, attracting more than 343.602 visitors from as many as 165 countries.
But what innovations do this year hold?
Details on the new-ins for the 2018 edition still have to be announced. Please save this page to your favourites to keep up-to-date.
Moreover, following a well-established format, the Design Week extravaganza is also enhanced by a unique programme of exhibitions, special openings, DJ sets, cocktail parties as well as site-specific installations and projects that make up the Fuorisalone event.